1. Purpose and scope of collection.
– The main data collection on vietvang.net website includes: email, phone, username, login password, customer (member) address. This is the information that vietvang.net needs members to provide mandatory when registering to use the service and for vietvang.net to contact and confirm when customers register to use the service on the website to ensure the interests of customers. consumers.
– During the payment transaction at vietvang.net website, we only keep detailed information about the member’s paid services, information about the member’s bank account number will not be kept.
– Members will be solely responsible for the security and keeping of all service use activities under their registered name, password and email box. In addition, members are responsible for promptly notifying webiste vietvang.net of unauthorized use, abuse, breach of security, retention of registered names and passwords of third parties to take measures. suitable solution.
2. Scope of information use
– The Company uses the information members provide to:
- Provide services to members;
- Send advertising and promotional information if the member accepts this term during registration;
- Send notices about information exchange activities between members and website vietvang.net;
- Prevent activities that destroy members’ user accounts or activities that impersonate members;
- Contact and deal with members in special cases.
– Do not use members’ personal information other than for confirmation and contact purposes related to transactions at vietvang.net.
– In case of legal requirements: The company is responsible for cooperating in providing personal information of members upon request from judicial authorities including: Procuracy, court, investigative police agency related to a customer’s illegal behavior. In addition, no one has the right to infringe on members’ personal information.
3. Information storage time
– The member’s personal data will be stored until there is a request to cancel or the member can log in and perform the cancellation. Remaining in all cases, member’s personal information will be kept confidential on vietvang.net’s server.
4. Address of the unit that collects and manages personal information
- VIET VANG STANDARD MANAGEMENT SOLUTIONS AND CONSULTING CORPORATION
- No. 7, Tran Xuan Hoa, Ward 7, District 5, Ho Chi Minh City.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone: Hotline: (028) 62651411
5. Means and tools for users to access and correct personal data
– Members have the right to self-check, update, adjust or cancel their personal information by logging into their account and editing personal information or requesting Vietvang.net to do this.
– Members have the right to send complaints about service quality and delivery time to the Management Board of the website vietvang.net. When receiving these feedbacks, vietvang.net will re-confirm the information, the case is as reflected by the member depending on the extent, vietvang.net will take timely handling measures.
6. Committed to protecting customer’s personal information
– Members’ personal information on vietvang.net is committed to absolute confidentiality by vietvang.net in accordance with vietvang.net’s personal information protection policy. The collection and use of information of each member is only done with the consent of that customer, unless otherwise provided for by law.
– Do not use, do not transfer, provide or disclose to any third party about the member’s personal information without the consent of the member.
– In the event that the information server is attacked by a hacker leading to the loss of member’s personal data, Vietvang.net will be responsible for notifying the incident to the investigating authorities for timely handling and notice to members are known.
– Absolutely confidential all member’s online transaction information including invoice information, accounting and digital vouchers on Vietvang.net.
– The management board of Vietvang.net requires individuals, when registering / purchasing as a member, to provide all relevant personal information such as: Full name, contact address, email, personal identification number population, phone, account number, payment card number …., and is responsible for the legality of the above information. Vietvang.net management board is not responsible for and will not handle all complaints related to the interests of that member if it considers that all personal information of that member provided at the time of initial registration is not. Exactly.
7. Information sharing object
– The website administration of vietvang.net may share and disclose the Buyer’s personal information when it believes that doing so is necessary to protect the interests of the Buyer and ensure the safety of the transaction for the Buyer. and at the request of an authorized third party.
– The management board of vietvang.net may share Buyer’s personal information with partners carrying out the transportation of goods/products or to research and introduce to Buyer good products, goods and services. more to the individual Buyer.
– In case the Buyer does not want to share information, vietvang.net fully agrees upon receiving the request from the Buyer.
8. Mechanism to deal with violations of Buyer’s commitment to use personal information
– In the event that the Buyer discovers that his personal information is misused or in violation of the specified terms and conditions of use, the Buyer sends a complaint request to Phone Number: +8428 6265 1411 or Email: email@example.com and attach information and grounds to prove the violation of vietvang.net. The management board of vietvang.net is committed to responding to the Buyer’s information within 24 hours from the date of receipt of the Buyer’s complaint information so that the two parties can agree to come up with a solution.