- Who pays unemployment benefits (TCTN) to employees?
- Article 18 of Decree No. 28/2015/ND-CP, the Social Insurance Organization is the agency responsible for paying unemployment insurance premiums to employees.
- In which cases can I not register for TCTN benefits?
- The employee unilaterally terminates the labor contract illegally
- Enjoy monthly pension, loss of working capacity
- How long does it take to pay unemployment insurance benefits to register for unemployment benefits?
- Participating in unemployment insurance for full 12 months or more within 24 months before the termination of the labor contract is eligible to register for unemployment benefits.
- Unemployment benefit period?
- If employees participate in unemployment insurance from full 12 months to 36 months, they will receive 3 months of UI allowance. After that, for every 1 year, you will receive 1 more month of unemployment insurance but not more than 12 months. The period of unearned life insurance will be reserved for the next benefit period.
- Unemployment benefits?
- Unemployment benefit = average salary of 6 consecutive months before leaving x 60% x number of months
- What documents are required when applying for unemployment benefits?
Within 3 months from the date of leave, you can apply for unemployment benefits, outside this time you will not be able to register for unemployment benefits:
*** Procedure includes:
- Social insurance book and separate sheet have been closed
- Decision to leave
- The local employment service center where the employee wants to receive benefits
- Time to receive unemployment benefits: from the 16th day (according to working days) from the date of filing the application.